Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ten Word Tuesday

I saw this on the blog A Uniquely Different Life and thought I'd try.  Sorry I didn't link to the blog . . .but Check my blog roll.

Ten Word Tuesday

Up way, way too early, can't sleep, allergies & head ache.

Hmm, let's try another. . . .

Switched, paddled, and caned this week, & sitting tenderly w/ sore bottom!

He,he,he this is fun!

My blog, my rules....symbols and abreviations don't count.  (yes, it's spelled wrong... But I'm too tired to figure it out. . . )

Lol...please don't mind me. . . I'm high on pain meds, allergy meds, and hot tea . . .and I'm sure lack of sleep isn't helping.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Kate. Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you liked it and yours are great. It was fun for me to do too.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete