Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just because HE Says So!


Last night I was spanked for no reason. . . other than because he says so.  It’s sort of maintenance, reminder, and encouragement all rolled into one.  The mood of these spankings tends to vary greatly.  Sometimes it can even be playful, light hearted razzing…and sometimes it can have a discipline aura.  And I am never sure what to expect.

He calls them “Say – So” spankings because they happen on his say so…not mine.

Last night had a discipline aura to it.  He has definitely found his authoritative voice!  I didn’t feel like I was in trouble, but I did feel the weight of his expectations.  It wasn’t a heavy weight.  It was like wrapping up in a warm blanket.  He’s there.  He’s noticing.  And he’s going to hold me accountable.

I am not sure why he’s been “saying-so” quite so often, other than he can.  Maybe he thinks I need it.  Maybe he’s right.  I spent years (and years…and years) waiting for him to initiate spankings.  Now, I’ve had the thought a time or two this month…”What? Again?”  And, yes, I would MUCH rather have this than be waiting.

But it does require more pillows!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah we have those too, and I try to enjoy because you never know when it may be for much other reasons..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that old saying, make sure you know what you want because you just might get it. Sounds like your wish has been granted. LOL

    ReplyDelete