Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rule #4 - I will take care of my health and safety


Rule #4 – Health and Safety 

I will take care of my health.  I will take precautions to be safe. 

I will go to bed at a reasonable hour.   

I will maintain and keep updated a migraine diary. 

I will drink at least two bottles of water every day. 

I will exercise at least 3 times per week. 

I will set my alarm every weekday. 

I will limit drinking soda, and must ask permission before drinking one. 

I will take my meds every day. 

I will take vitamins every day. 

I will try to lose at least one pound per week. 

I will keep my cell phone charged at all times.
 
I am sure there's going to be more that Captain adds to this as we go along. 

3 comments:

  1. They are very wise rules and should help keep you healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate
    These seem like just good rules to live by.......a long and healthy life :D
    Your hubby takes good care of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking I need to adapt some of these rules. Great post! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete