Monday, September 17, 2012

Switches! Who Knew?


Switches are BUMPY!  Who knew?  I didn’t.  I’ve read several mainstream stories where someone got spanked with a switch.  Not one ever mentioned how bumpy and knotty they are.  Of course, they weren’t getting a spanking on the bare.  Neither did I.  But Captain did test several on my panty-clad bottom last night.

Yeee-OWWW-ch!  Those things sure are sting-y!!!

It was a totally different feel from anything else we’ve ever used.  And I am very glad he held back on the intensity.  These were cut several days ago.  I have read if they are fresh cut, they are more flexible, and therefore sting more. 

We have this poor, scrawny peach tree, so I don’t think there will be any more switches coming my way.  But he did keep the ones from last night he said something about whittling and peeling.  Not being a child of the south…not sure if that’s good or bad, lol. 

6 comments:

  1. LOL. I remember the only spanking I got from my mom when I was little. I had done something that scared her and it was serious. She made me go get my own switch. :(. I remember going to our maple tree and getting a switch. I did not made a good choice. I got a little wispy switch. I think a log would have hurt less. I might cut down that peach tree if I were you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess to be quite afraid of switches... but of course that makes me curious too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been switched. Thankfully Mitch's imagination hasn't stretched quite this far to even think about stripping branches off trees. And if he did..... he'd have to travel to find a tree suitable :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete