Friday, September 7, 2012

Finally!


UGH!  It has been forever since I got to write.  It’s been driving me nuts!  I’ve been dealing with a whopper of a migraine this week.  So while my heart has many thoughts it wants to write, my brain cannot concentrate to make those thoughts coherent.  This migraine has not only been painful but it’s totally messed with my ability to concentrate and my emotions are ALL over the place. 

Today is Friday!  And Today I feel better!

And Today I will WRITE!!!

Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Lol, glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for no more migraine! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better. I woke up with one myself this morning - sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better. How is the diet going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the well wishes. The migraine isn't gone, but it's at level where I can now function. I managed to get quite a bit done yesterday and this morning. Then I crashed this afternoon.
    Not being able to read blogs or write felt terrible! I am so glad to be back. :-)

    ReplyDelete