Saturday, September 1, 2012

One of Our Sweetest Moments...

“Go to the end of the bed”, he told me.  “Take down your panties and bend over the end of the bed.”  Down?  Not off?  Usually they are off for a spanking.  We had just gotten the house settled.  It had been a long day for both of us and it was late.  We weren’t doing anything tonight? Right?  Or not?  At least I wasn’t expecting to do anything except for us to settle and go to sleep.

I did as I was told.  Mildly confused.  I had prepared myself for nothing ttwd.  I lowered my panties, got into position, and waited.  He came around the bed.  Nothing in his hand.  Yes, I was looking, lol.

Then he grabs a small bottle of really pretty smelling lotion.  He rubs lotion into my bottom.  He talks a bit as he’s rubbing.  Then he lets me up.

Then…

Then…

He tucks me into bed!!!  Pulls the covers up, kisses my forehead, and tells me good night.

It was the one of the sweetest, tender moments we’ve had. 

5 comments:

  1. How sweet! What a nice way to end the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I totally agree. That was very hoh'y lol..... but in the sweetest way :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that is indeed sweet and lovely! How nice. I hope you get to have many more. :)

    P.S. Thank you for the kind words about the stories. I love to hear that people enjoy them.

    Ana

    ReplyDelete