Monday, October 15, 2012

Choppy seas and a brisk wind...

Good Grief!  The last two weeks has been a whirl wind.  First I was out of commission with a bad migraine.  It started bad, but I could function.  Then on the third day I crumbled.  I basically crawled to my comfy chair and stayed there for the day.  I could not function.  It was like that for three days.  Then it got better.  Still a migraine, but I could function.
Then it got worse.  A couple more days of not doing much. 

I hate these times the most because I can not write!  I have a general idea for a great post...but actually getting it on paper keyboard is totally beyond me.  It leaves me sad I can't write...and confused because I work out so many of my feelings while writing.

Today, I had a good morning, but I can feel the migriane getting worse.  2 pm seems to be the onset time, so I try to get the most important stuff done during the morning hours. 

And, we are going out of town to visit family this weekend.  So I can add packing and trying to think of things to keep three kids busy in the car for 9 hours each way.  Yes, Missy Kidlet, although 20, still counts as a kid.  MY KID!  No matter how old she is...or how grown up she *thinks* she is.

Ttwd stuff is bumpy at the moment.  Truthfully, I am trying not to feel anything about it right now.  I know my perspective is off because of pain.  Captain and I talked about that, and he's been very patient. 

Last night was my first spanking in many many days.
Last night I slept better than I have in many many days.

Hmmmm.....wonder if there's a connection, lol!

7 comments:

  1. Ya think!!!!! Sorry for the migraine, glad for the spanking and a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I am sorry you are suffering, Kate. More spanking.....you need more spanking, more of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your migraine resolves itself soon, Kate. Maybe Captain can throw in some soothing cuddles along with the spankings? :) Thanks for taking the time to share even though your head must be pounding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about all the headaches Kate. I get them too...they are awful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, my Daddy would say you need more spankings, lol. I wonder if it's the season, I've been playing with an on again off again migraine myself the past week.It does make life very difficult. I hope you get to feeling better, and that the trip helps instead of hinders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you safe and peaceful travels. I can commiserate with you on the points of pain and that there are many "kids" who compete with their youngest sibling's behavior, yet are voters and bar hoppers (but hopefully not in that order! ). Feel great during your trip! KayLynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all is well with you. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete