Sunday, October 7, 2012

It took a lot...

Namely four spankings over three days.  But our ttwd ship is sailing steady seas once again.

Yes, I knew when I wrote the last blog post, I deserved it.  That didn't stop me from going into self preservation mode when the time came.  And, somehow, I got very stubborn about it.  I have since seen the error of my ways...or more precisely Captain has showed me the error of my ways.

We did work a lot of things through.  And although it was painful, both emotionally and, for me physically, we both came out better for it with a much stronger communication.

Sorry, this is a "fly-by" post, things are so busy here.  I hope to write more tomorrow.  Just wanted to say we are okay, and things are good here.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Kate. I am so glad things are better for you and Captain!! I hope you have smooth sailing ahead! :)

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not easy to be a captain. Good that ship and crew are in sailing order again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate :)

    I am glad to hear that things are going well. Sorry to hear about all of the spankings I had 4 in three days a few weeks ago....not fun :( Sometimes it takes those moments to get the ship back into sailing shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear things are better, Kate.

    ReplyDelete